Diploma in Business Management Level 7
The Diploma in Business Management (Level 7) is a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) approved an accredited programme of study and designed by KITE. It provides advanced study in business management relevant to current business settings. The programme is taught at the same level as a final year in Bachelor degree in Business Management at University.
Weekend Class is now available in Auckland Campus!
A student must complete ten papers and should achieve 150 credits in order to be awarded the Diploma.
601 Organizational Communication, Culture, Responsibility & Ethics
602 Problem Solving and Decision making
603 Business Research Methods
701 Strategic Management
702 Leadership and Change
610 Managing Financial Resources
710 Managing People
720 Managing Markets
730 Managing Quality and Business Process Improvement 740 Applied Business Management Project
Duration: 40 Weeks (36 weeks teaching)
Full-time Weekday Class ( 3 weekdays, total 20hrs per week)
Full-time Weekend class ( 1 weekday + weekend, total 20hrs per week)
- Student must be aged 18 years and over
- A level 6 qualification (or equivalent) in Business Studies
- A degree in another discipline OR a minimum of four years relevant industry experience in a business related field requiring knowledge and skills equivalent to at least Level 6 Business qualification.
- International students for whom English is not their first language, must also have an IELTS score of 6.0 (Academic) with no individual band lower than 5.5, or TOEFL score of 550, PToE (Academic) score of 50 with no band score lower than 42, or equivalent evidence of English Language proficiency
21st January / 1st April / 10th June / 19th August / 21st October
CHRISTCHURCH Campus and HAMILTON Campus:
28th January / 8th April / 10th June / 19th August / 21st October
- Student can work for up to 20 hours per week and 40 hours per week during school holiday.
- Students who enrolled and completed in either KITE Christchurch or Hamilton Campus, may apply for 2 years Post Study Work Visa (Open).
- Qualification earns 50 points toward skilled immigrant category in New Zealand
- Pathway to Diploma in Business Level 8 and degree course in University